Am I bothered?
- Student: Hi, I was told the conditions of my application is to have an English C, but I got a D. So like, what do I do?
- University: We can put you in for an English test and if you pass then then we can offer you a place. Shall I book you?
- Student: Ugh, I don't want to do an English test. Can you not just let me in?
- University: Unfortunatly that is the condition of your application. You would need to pass it to get a place.
- Student: But I well can't be bothered, you know? Can you just withdraw my application then?
- University: Are you sure?
- Student: yeah, tests are shit [hangs up]
- [Checks students details, has applied for a course that is exam focused rather than coursework focused]
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/ZdA3-w8knY9Y